Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Get Rid of Genital Herpes Fast

Being diagnosed with genital herpes can be a harrowing experience. Myself, I went through so many emotions: anger, regret, fear and later even depression and anxiety. All I wanted to do was get rid of genital herpes. It wasn't until I learned some of the facts about the disease that I came to accept my condition and learned to control it, rather than let it control me. When I learned I could easily get rid of genital herpes symptoms, it was like I had been set free. Here's some things sufferers of this condition should know:

1. Genital Herpes is a strain of the herpes simplex virus, the very same that causes cold sores, otherwise known as oral herpes. While this means that you can never fully get rid of genital herpes (like most viruses you carry it in your system for life), it does mean that just like cold sores, you can control and prevent outbreaks with proper diet, lifestyle and medication.

2. It is a very common condition. When you are affected with a sexually transmitted disease, due to the social stigma attached a person can often feel alone, dirty and tainted. This is simply not true. Around 1 in 5 Americans have the HSV Virus, and having it does not make you abnormal or dirty.

3. Like most viruses, it is aggravated by lifestyle factors. Just like a flu or cold sores, you are more likely to have an outbreak if you are highly stressed, are eating badly or not getting enough exercise. If you want to get rid of genital herpes symptoms, you need to adjust your life to make sure you are stress free and healthy.

So with all this in mind, how did I get rid of genital herpes? The first step is controlling your outbreaks. At the time of writing, I have not had an outbreak for over two years. I achieved this by living and eating healthy, and with an all natural daily treatment that works amazingly. The advances in homeopathic remedies for herpes symptoms is amazing in recent years, and I advise any sufferers to investigate it, and you too can get rid of genital herpes symptoms.
Click here to discover how you can eliminate symptoms of genital herpes fast using unique, all natural treatments.




Don't deal with nasty side effects and expensive prescriptions ever again, and get rid of genital herpes quickly and effectively

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Judith_O'Shea
http://EzineArticles.com/?Get-Rid-of-Genital-Herpes-Fast&id=1303235

No comments: